FARM-IVERSERY!


        Well we did it. And I can't believe we're finally here. One year on signing the papers on the farm. Such a good day, full of good work, good food, and good feelings. It has been a day to reflect on just how far we've come and its so crazy. I would have never guessed it would be this good. (Promise that is the last time I say good 😂) I had/have the same feeling with Lillian. Like this surreal feeling, like its all a really amazing daydream and its so wonderful it brings tears to my eyes. This is what dreams are made of. Right here. Happy Farm-iversery to everyone!!!!!!

I started out the day by dropping off my youngest two Jackson, and Lillian with our wonderful daycare lady. She is just the best. I went from there to the florist shop in Osseo and gave Jane some thank you flowers. She didn't know what the occasion was and I surprised her. But I don't think she realized that she changed our lives and I love her for it. Thank you forever Jane Brown. What a gift this has been. Thank you for selling us this beautiful farm.

I stopped by the bank, then went home to the office and did some paperwork for JB Haulers. Always some emails to follow up on. I worked on QuickBooks and fixed some invoices. Busy busy busy. 

I love seeing this place as a working farm. It always had so much potential. 


After the boys got off the bus, they helped by getting the gate for dad, while I went out into the field. We have some cows that are bit wild and I don't really trust them with our littles right now, not until they grow into Young Men. (get it? 😅) They are such good help to have!
The future of YF

Diamond is always my girl. 


We celebrated by a candle dinner, ham, gravy, potatoes, and green beans. So yummy!


The boys surprised me while I grocery shopped for the other things I needed for dinner. It was wonderful coming home to a clean house. I told them it made me feel so loved <3


I don't remember when, but one time when I sent Brandon to the grocery store, (for anyone who knows Brandon, you know that he ALMOST NEVER does that) he came back from Stockman's with a quart of Neapolitan Ice Cream. The boys were so excited and its kind of been a special thing for us now. It was such a surprise that time I know I will never be able to see it and not think of him. It seriously is the little things. 



We look tired 😂 Must be all these kids, cows, and trucks!


We ended the night with the Party Freeze Game. They ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS. I try to get all the wiggles out before we go up the stairs to bed. Here's the link


Thanks for reading my first blog. Love to all and God Bless. 

   

Comments

Popular Posts